Russian Foreign Minister: Our Patience is Running Out
The United States and its allies are seeking to establish military bridgeheads around Russia. This was announced by the Russian Foreign Minister at a press conference.
Sergei Lavrov stressed that the emergence of the Alliance on Russia's borders is categorically unacceptable for Moscow and described it as a real "red line".
Russia's foreign minister also said Moscow's patience with the West was running out and accused the European Union of destroying all mechanisms for cooperation with Moscow.
"Things have been piling up since the 1990s with NATO's promises not to expand its military infrastructure to the east and not to have significant military forces in the new member states. All of this has been thrown in the bin by our Western friends," he said. Lavrov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: With the arrival of Scholz, Germany lost the last Signs of Independence
- » Colonel on Russia TV1: The Whole World is Against Us
- » Russian Oligarch Laughed at Putin for Cutting Off Gas to Bulgaria
- » Lavrov: The EU has become an Aggressive and Militant Player
- » Lavrov: We do not want a War in Europe at all
- » Russia's Ambassador to Warsaw Hit with Red Paint