12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
At 12th km there was a queue of waiting cars at the Kulata border checkpoint this morning. The traffic on E-79 is also heavy.
There are many Romanian tourists among the cars.
From Monday, tourists traveling from Bulgaria to Greece will be allowed only through the border crossing "Kulata" and after presenting a QR code. The other checkpoints will work, but only for Greeks, Bulgarian workers with the relevant documents, as well as property owners will pass through them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
- » Quarantine Hotels Open in Sunny Beach and Golden Sands