Wall Street Shares Collapse because of Ukraine
Shares of Wall Street collapsed today amid growing fears of a potential Russian invasion of Ukraine, AFP reported. Markets ignored the good results of Walmart and other companies.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 1.8 percent, a loss of more than 620 points and ended at 34,312.03 points.
The broad-based S&P 500 fell 2.1 percent to 4,380.24 points, and the technology-rich Nasdaq Composite Index fell 2.9 percent to 13,716.72 points.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16
- » Natural Gas in Bulgaria could Drop in Price by 32 percent Soon