Bulgarian President and Representatives of his Team have Isolated Themselves after NSAC
President Rumen Radev and representatives of his team, who took part in yesterday's meeting of the National Security Advisory Council, have isolated themselves. Everyone is in good health. This was announced by the press office of the head of state in connection with yesterday's meeting and the positive test for COVID-19 of one of the participants.
Measures have been taken for the normal functioning of the presidential institution, the statement said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian President: Our Language will continue to Unite us as a Nation
- » Bulgarian PM with School Memories: It was very Difficult for me to Learn Russian
- » The Pope to Bulgaria’s PM: Corruption is a Disease and You Can Eradicate it
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » Speaker of Parliament: Right now, Bulgaria is Not Preparing to Lift the Veto over North Macedonia
- » Investigative Journalist: No Parties and Individuals in Bulgaria are Associated with Kremlin and Russian Propaganda