Sofia: Ministry of Interior and RHI Check for Green Certificates in Restaurants
Teams of the Ministry of Interior and the Regional Health Inspectorate in Sofia have started inspections of restaurants and their visitors for a green certificate.
The action started after midnight, when the order of the Minister of Health came into force.
The inspections will continue in the coming days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 355 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 818 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1024 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » German Health Minister: EU may allow Combined COVID vaccines from September
- » Bulgaria: Quarantine of those Infected with COVID-19 is Likely to be Reduced
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,274 New Cases in the Last 24 hours