Archaeologists Have Discovered a Unique Statue of the Goddess Isis
Archaeologists have discovered a unique statue of the goddess Isis and a marble head of satire in the Sanctuary of the Nymphs and Aphrodite near the Dimitrovgrad village of Kasnakovo.
Valuable finds are extremely well preserved and according to experts, their value may exceed BGN 1 mln.
Antiques from today are displayed in the museum in Dimitrovgrad. They are from the second half of the 2nd century.
The statue of Isis is 80 cm high and is the only statue of the entire goddess on our land.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Archeologists from Varna discovered an Ancient Object with an analogue only in the Louvre
- » Why Elon Musk and Elden Ring Could Boost Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Archaeological Excavations of a Medieval Monastery in Ahtopol
- » Bulgarians and Brits Save Remains of a Roman Fortress after Raids from Treasure-Hunters
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Unique City of Dead at Perpericon
- » Historical Discovery: America was Reached by Humans 7,000 years ago