Bulgaria's PM Bliznashki Dismisses Deputy Ministers
All Bulgarian Deputy Ministers from the cabinet of Plamen Oresharski were discharged as of Wednesday, August 6, authorities revealed.
Reports in various media outlets had suggested Georgi Bliznashki would not keep deputies from the former cabinet in office, unlike the previous caretaker government, formed in February 2013.
The document dismissing the Deputy Ministers was signed by Bliznashki on August 5, the day when he was named as interim Prime Minister by President Rosen Plevneliev, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
It entered into force the next day, after the interim cabinet took over from the government of former Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend