MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
MPs chose Tsveta Karayancheva as parliament speaker.
She took the post after Dimitar Glavchev resigned, after a scandal with the opposition reported NOVA TV.
She became the second woman speaker of the National Assembly after Tsetska Tsacheva.
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st
- » 150 are the Dams in the Country that are in a Bad Condition
- » 570 km of Roads will be Repaired with Budget Funds this Year
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult