MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
MPs chose Tsveta Karayancheva as parliament speaker.
She took the post after Dimitar Glavchev resigned, after a scandal with the opposition reported NOVA TV.
She became the second woman speaker of the National Assembly after Tsetska Tsacheva.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country