Three Young People Died in a Serious Accident in the Bulgarian Town of Shumen
Three young people - girls aged 13 and 16 and a 24-year-old boy died in a serious accident in Shumen last night.
The incident near Tombul Mosque was reported to the police at 9:21 p.m.
The car swerved, crossed the dividing island and ended up in the oncoming lane, where it hit a light pole. An inspection is being carried out to clarify the reasons.
The driver was legally competent.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway