"Bulgarian Christmas" has so far Raised Nearly BGN 2.5 Million
Nearly BGN 2.5 million has been raised by Bulgarian Christmas since the beginning of the nineteenth edition of the charity initiative.
The campaign will continue to raise funds throughout the year to help children in need of emergency care and intensive care.
"With their talent, the ambassadors of the charity initiative unite all the heartfelt Bulgarians who are helping for this noble cause," wrote President Rumen Radev, who is the patron of the campaign, on his Facebook account.
With a short message on 1117 or a voice call on (+359) 0900 1117 each of us can support the children of Bulgaria. This empathy is priceless, the head of state noted.
Those who want to help children in need can do so in several ways, described on the website of the initiative "Bulgarian Christmas".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » On June 1: Traveling by Train in Bulgaria will be Free for Children
- » Bulgaria: Health Minister to drop the Mandatory Isolation and Quarantine for People Sick with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: New Rules for Electric Scooters in Sofia - Fines up to 25 EUR
- » Bulgarian author and “Booker” winner Georgi Gospodinov will be a guest at the Sofia Book Fair
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 100 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: More Sun and Less Rain on the Last Day of May