Mayor of Pernik: The Crashed Bus Tore about 50 meters of Guardrail in the Area of the Accident
The crashed bus tore about 50 meters of guardrail in the area of the accident. This was said by the mayor of Pernik Stanislav Vladimirov to journalists on the occasion of the severe bus accident in which 46 people died, a reporter told FOCUS News Agency.
"We see the area is wet. From the bus itself there is a torn over 50 m guardrail. We express our condolences to the relatives. The reasons can be many. The track is wet. This section has a very large downward slope. It's been raining so lightly since yesterday. I can't say if this is the reason, but the reasons can be many. Now I will go to the scene of the incident,"Vladimirov said.
"There are often accidents in this area. This route is one of the most difficult in our country. It has a huge displacement here and about 2 km below. This section is on the national road network. It has a concentration of accidents and is severe "What RIA could have done for this road and I guess they did is good markings, strong guardrails and good asphalt coverage," he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Pregnant Woman and a Child were Injured after a Police Car Chase with Migrants
- » Bulgaria: 42 Migrants caught in Nova Zagora
- » Bulgaria: Three Dead after a Car Accident in Stara Zagora region
- » Bulgaria: Two Workers Died during Excavation work in Pernik
- » A Bulgarian Woman is among the Seven Victims of the Landslide in Italy
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo