The Number of COVID-19 Cases has Exceeded 2.5 Million Worldwide
The number of the COVID-19 cases worldwide has exceeded 2.5 million, with more than 80 percent of them in Europe and the United States, Reuters reported.
At least 2,503,429 cases of COVID-19 infection have been reported, including 172,551 deaths.
The most affected continent is Europe, with 1,230,522 infected and 108,797 dead, which is two-thirds of the total worldwide deaths of the virus. In the US, the number of infected people exceeded 775,000 including over 41,000 death cases.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats
- » China's Yuan sinks to record Low against Dollar ahead of key National Congress
- » 19 Killed in Anti-Government Protests in Iran
- » US: Death Toll reaches 21 in Florida as Hurricane Ian hits South Carolina
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO
- » Putin: Russia now has Four New Territories, We are ready for Negotiations with Ukraine