Businesses and Trade Unions Demand more Compensations over COVID-19 Crisis
The Council for Tripartite Cooperation has discussed the government's proposals for compensations of businesses during the COVID-19 crisis at an online meeting. The epidemic has hit sectors such as the hotel and restaurant industry, manufacturing, transportation, construction, culture, sports, retail trade and more. Unions, employers and the government did not reach agreement. Businesses and unions have made numerous requests for additions and extensions of the adopted emergency measures, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Bulgarian Exports to Turkey Increase by over 32%
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Half a Century Later: Bulgaria Leaves Two Soviet Banks