The Number of Coronavirus Infected in Iran has Exceeded 30,000
The number of people infected with the new coronavirus in Iran has exceeded 30,000. About 2,400 of them have died, TASS reported, citing authorities.
A senior official from the Iranian Ministry of Health announced today that in the last 24 hours, 2926 new cases have been reported in the country. Thus, the total number of infected in Iran has reached 32 332.
144 people died, in the past 24 hours in the country. With this, the total number of deaths in Iran is already 2,378.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: Russia has No Time to Negotiate with the EU and the OSCE
- » World Media: Tensions between Bulgaria and North Macedonia are Decreasing
- » Joe Biden: An Attack on Ukraine would be the "Biggest Invasion" since World War II
- » Croatian President: Croatia will Withdraw its Troops from NATO in case of Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- » Russia has launched Military Maneuvers near Ukraine and in Annexed Crimea
- » British Foreign Minister: United Kingdom Unlikely to Send Troops to Ukraine