Most Americans Think Trump will be Reelected
More than 60% of Americans think Donald Trump will be reelected. At the same time, according to a study by CBS and the YouGov research agency, none of the US presidential candidates from The Democratic Party have the support to oppose him.
According to data, 31% of registered voters said the president will definitely win a second term, and 34% said he probably will, for a total of 65% expecting him to be reelected. A total of 35% disagreed; 23% said he "probably will not" win, and 12% said he would "definitely not" win, USA Today reported.
Only 42% of Democratic supporters have already decided who they will vote for.
The poll, which included 10,000 registered voters, took place from February 20 to February 22.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: From Today Changes in the List of Countries falling into the Red Zone
- » WHO: Travel Restrictions are Ineffective during a Pandemic
- » Boris Johnson: No Masks and COVID Certificates from Next Week
- » The White House: Russia could Launch an Invasion of Ukraine at any time
- » Erdogan invites Leaders of Russia and Ukraine to Talks in Turkey
- » Roberta Metsola Elected as President of the EP on her Birthday