Bulgarian and Romanian MEPs Demanded EUR 70 Million from Europe for the Fight against ASF
Bulgarian and Romanian MEPs demanded EUR 70 million from Europe to fight the African swine fever. The European Commission has promised to bear 75% of the costs of killing animals and disinfecting farms.
And the infection became the occasion for an urgent hearing of the minister in parliament. Desislava Taneva assured that there is no danger for the people.
The struggle with the ASF can not be led by just one structure. Everyone in the state must unite. The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency (BFSA) has continuously alerted and proposed measures. Everyone commented without even being a specialist. Unfortunately people do not believe us and do not help us about what we are doing, the BFSA CEO Damian Iliev reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2 days, 3 tests, 3 results: Patients alert for Drastic Discrepancies in Antibody Testing
- » Facebook Removed more than 500 Accounts related to Misinformation on the origins of COVID-19
- » Pfizer CEO: Vaccines against COVID-19 will Probably become Annual
- » Bulgaria: All Students return to Class on Monday - They will be Tested once a Week
- » More than 8 billion Vaccines against Covid have been Administered Worldwide
- » Outbreak of Meningitis in a Kindergarten in Sofia, One Child Died