BGN 200 mln For Tourist Attractions Development
The Regional Development Ministry said it is providing BGN 200 million for the development of tourist attractions under the Regions in Growth 2014-2020 operational programme. The programme’s Managing Authority published draft guidelines for application yesterday and expects suggestions or comments by February 23. Eligible candidates are the Ministry of Culture, municipalities, religious institutions and their local units.
The projects should be integrated, aimed at conserving as well as promoting cultural and religious heritage of national and global importance.
BGN 100 million will be financed through low-interest rate lending after evaluation by financial intermediaries selected by Bulgaria’s Fund of Funds, and the remaining BGN 100 million through grants.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom