US Tanks Start Arriving in Poland
US tanks and armoured fighting vehicles have started arriving in Poland.
This is part of the decision of Barack Obama in response to growing concerns of NATO member-states with respect to Russian behavior.
Over 3,500 soldiers have been deployed. This marks the largest US military presence in Europe over the last several decades.
This year, NATO intends to send several thousand soldiers to Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Initially, they will be deployed in Poland and then in seven more countries from Estonia to Bulgaria.
The headquarters will be located in Germany.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Von der Leyen: The Strengthening of the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a priority against Migration
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria
- » The Migrant Pressure on Bulgaria Intensifies: 1.6 times Increase in the Number of People Caught
- » The EU will allocate 600 Million Euros to Strengthen Bulgaria’s Border with Turkey
- » NATO: The Majority of Bulgarians support an Increase in Defense Spending