EC Not To Limit Free-of-Charge Roaming
The European Commission has given up on the idea of limiting free-of-charge roaming within the EU to 90 days.
“We will not set any limits on the duration or on how many days travelling persons may enjoy the lack of additional roaming fees, but we decided to set certain clear guarantees on the stays abroad,” stated the European Commissioner for the Digital Single Market Andrus Ansip.
The decision was taken on Thursday by the College of European Commissioners in Brussels. It is expected for the proposal to be approved by the European Parliament and the Council of Ministers by the middle of December in order to come into force as of June, 2017 when roaming tariffs are to be abolished.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Use for Payments
- » Bulgarian Companies Expect Recovery Not Earlier than End of 2022
- » Bulgaria: Malls Resume Work Today, Night Clubs Next in Turn
- » EU Minimum Wage Legislation Can Help Reform Social Policy amid Deepening Divide between East and West
- » Ponzi Scam King Bernie Madoff Dies In Prison
- » Bulgaria: Rental Costs Plummet, Pandemic Left Many Commercial Areas Vacant