Death Toll Rises to 44 in Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport Terror Attack
The death toll in the terror attack at Istanbul’s Ataturk international airport increased to 44 on Thursday after a 25-year Turkish citizen died from his wounds in hospital, Anadolu Agency reported on Thursday.
There were 19 foreign nationals among victims of Tuesday night’s attack that had also left around 230 people injured, the Turkish news agency quoted Interior Minister Efkan Ala as saying earlier at a news conference in Ankara.
According to Ala, 94 people injured in the shooting and triple suicide bombing remained under treatment in hospital as of Thursday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Train carrying NATO Military equipment derailed in Greece
- » American Combat Drones are being deployed in Greece
- » Borrell: There is an Agreement between Kosovo and Serbia
- » Kosovo postponed fines for "Serbian" License Plates at the Request of the US
- » NATO has urged Serbia and Kosovo not to escalate Tensions
- » Leader of VMRO-DPMNE demanded that Bulgaria recognize a "Macedonian Minority"