Ukrainian Rebel Leader Alexey Mozgovy Reportedly Murdered Near Luhansk
Commander of the battalion of the Luhansk national rebel movement Aleksey Mozgovoy has allegedly been murdered after an attack was performed on his car.
Mozgovoy was on the critics of the Russian-supported separatists and to the Minsk ceasefire agreement.
As reported by Ukrainian and Russian media, the accident happened on the road between Luhansk and Alchevsk.
Mazgovoy was in charge of the ‘’Ghost’’ battalion, based in the rebel controlled city of Alchevsk in the region of Luhansk.
Reportedly, a bomb hit his car and soon after an open shooting followed. Mozgovoy and six other of his rebel allies have been killed. The number of people injured during the incident still remains unclear, as stated by RIA Novosti.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine
- » Satellite Images Show New Concentration of Russian Military Forces along Ukraine's Borders
- » Ukraine with a New Anti-record for Deaths Caused by COVID-19
- » Ukraine Marks 30 years of Independence with Hopes for Closer EU and NATO Ties
- » Ukraine Has a New Prime Minister
- » Zelensky's Party is the Big Winner of the Ukrainian Elections