Bulgarian FM Mitov to Meet German Counterpart Steinmeier on Berlin Visit
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov is set to depart for Germany on Thursday for a two-day visit, his ministry's press office says.
Mitov is to discuss bilateral relations, alongside current European and international affairs, with Germany's top diplomat Frank-Walter Steinmeier.
He is also to meet with a number of German government officials and lawmakers from the Bundestag.
A conversation with Gernot Erler, a Bundestag member, Chair of the German-Bulgarian forum and coordinator of Germany's OSCE Chairmanship, has also been scheduled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens