Bulgarians Keep BGN 400 M In Swiss Banks
Bulgarian citizens keep around BGN 400 M in Swiss banks, according to estimates of the National Revenue Agency, quoted by the Pressa daily.
They are based on information from Swiss banks on the interest rates, paid off by them.
The names of the Bulgarian citizens keeping money in Swiss banks could be known in 2018, when Switzerland is planning to start exchanging information on bank accounts with the EU and US.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know
- » Half a Century Later: Bulgaria Leaves Two Soviet Banks
- » Bulgarian Economist: January 1, 2024 is a Possible Date for Joining the Eurozone
- » Bitcoin Usage in the Hospitality Sector
- » Bulgaria: Bank Accounts will Automatically be converted from BGN to EUR on the Day of Introducing the Euro