Bulgarian EconMin: Economy Regaining Investors' Trust
Bulgarian economy is gradually regaining investors' confidence, according to Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev.
Minister Stoynev's conclusions are based on the positive trend observed in the projects certified under the investment promotion act.
Stoynev handed a new first-class investment certificate for the construction of a grain dock on the Danube river in the village of Aydemir, near Silistra.
The constructor of the dock is Alfred C. Toepler International Bulgaria Logistics. The investment is for BGN 10.55 M. The state subsidy for the first class investment is BGN 510 000.
According to Stoynev, the project will stimulate the economic development and the employment in the region and will increase grain export.
Minister Stoynev announced that a total of 15 projects for BGN 100 M have been certified in 2013, providing 900 new job openings. Six of those projects are for first-class investments.
Four certificates for more than BGN 44 M providing 210 new jobs have been issued in the last 7 months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Economy Grew by nearly 5% before the Start of Summer
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria for July Jumped above 17%
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate
- » "Economist": A Recession in Europe is Inevitable, Bulgaria will be among the Most Affected
- » Bulgaria: Already in the Autumn we will see the first Increases in Interest Rates for New Loans