Hezbollah Denies Responsibility for Burgas Terror Attack - Report
Radical Shiite group Hezbollah has allegedly denied responsibility for the terror attack on Israeli tourists on Bulgarian soil on Wednesday.
A Hezbollah representative has described the allegation that the group was involved in the attack as "laughable," pointing out that the group "does not wage a war on tourists," Interfax reports, citing Annashra.
Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said the attack was probably initiated by a group under the auspices of "either Iran or other radical Muslim groups," and named Hezbollah and Hamas as likely suspects.
At least 6 Israeli tourists were killed and some 33 were wounded in the explosion which hit their bus at the Sarafovo Airport near Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas at about 5:30 pm EET.
The Bulgarian Interior Ministry said the blast was a terror attack.
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth