Bulgaria Wine Producers Win 12 International Awards
Bulgarian wine producers celebrated on March 3, winning a total of 12 awards at the prestigious Vinalies Paris Internationales exposition.
There were some 3 500 entrants, from all parts of the wine-producing world. International juries comprised of wine experts and well-known personalities carried out tastings and adjudications over the 5-day French event.
Bulgarian wine producers carried off 4 Gold medals and 6 Silvers. The winning wines included 9 red, 2 white, and 1 rosé. This last was made with the Syrah grape, a variety that originated in France.
The Bulgarian gold medalists included Katarzyna Estate, Minkov Brothers, and Villa Lyubimets. Other producers represented included Domaine Boyar AD, Dragomir Winery Estate and Rumelia Wine Cellar.
The Paris exposition was founded to encourage independent wine producers to market their products internationally, and to provide a quality benchmark that would benefit both the producer and the buying public.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Borovets Gears Up for Winter Season with Artificial Snow Preparation
- » Bulgaria and 20+ Nations in Ambitious Push to Triple Nuclear Energy by 2050
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Reports State Budget Deficit Drop in November
- » Bulgargaz Announces Proposed 6.5% Increase in December's Natural Gas Price
- » Bulgaria: 85% of Population Reside in Owned Homes
- » Tech Industry's Resilience: Bulgaria Foresees Slower Software Sector Growth