Interior Minister Kicks off Issuing of Bulgarian EU License Plates
The issuing of EU license plates is starting for the first time on Monday as a pilot project in only three Bulgarian districts - Vidin, Gabrovo, and Smolyan.
The EU license plate has a small image of the EU flag - twelve gold stars on a blue field - in its left-most part, and a code for the respective country consisting of one to three letters of the Latin alphabet. Bulgaria's code will be BG.
In Vidin the Interior Minister Mikov also opened a new training facility of the local Interior Ministry directorate built with funds from the EU, the local municipal administrations, and local firms.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Quarantine and PCR Tests for Bulgarians in Several EU countries
- » EC: New Notification by Bulgaria is Required for Construction of Belene NPP
- » European Commission Approves € 20 million to Bulgaria for Medical Equipment and Medicines
- » MEPs Ask for More Support for Tourism SMEs on the Verge of Bankruptcy
- » German Chancellor Angela Merkel: We’re Before the Biggest Economic Challenge to European Union