Bulgaria's Health Min Opens Renovated Wards in Queen Giovanna Hospital
The renovation of the physiotherapy and gastroenterology wards and the new equipment bought have cost a total of BGN 850,000, Gaydarski announced.
The gastroenterology clinic of the hospital is the biggest in the country as more than 1600 patients are treated there every year.
According to doctors, the investment will greatly improve the quality of health services in "Queen Giovanna" as well as the work conditions there.
- » 12 Wine-Culinary Destinations of Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Nurses are Again Protesting, they do not Believe the Promise of the Health Minister
- » Taxi Drivers in Sofia are Protesting
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » World Happiness Report: Bulgaria is Ranked 97th in the World
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
Dear Minister of Health,
I would like to know the investment allocations for the Bulgarian poor population at Queen Giovanna Hospital. Is the Ministry meeting EU referenced rules for sustainability for the poor population in the Public Health Sector?
Maybe we have one Scientist who can explain to me the statistics of Alcohol Consumption and Cigarette Smoking in Bulgaria in relation to Gastroenterological Treatment and costs for the Government over a five year period.
Surprise the NUMBER IS VERY HIGH!
Let us tax the smokers and buzzers to pay the bill.