Bulgaria's Health Min Opens Renovated Wards in Queen Giovanna Hospital
The renovation of the physiotherapy and gastroenterology wards and the new equipment bought have cost a total of BGN 850,000, Gaydarski announced.
The gastroenterology clinic of the hospital is the biggest in the country as more than 1600 patients are treated there every year.
According to doctors, the investment will greatly improve the quality of health services in "Queen Giovanna" as well as the work conditions there.
- » One Killed, Two Injured in Swiss Avalanche
- » Citizens of Nine Bulgarian Cities are Breathing Dirty Air
- » Thousands Protest Against Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban
- » Fuel Pipeline Blaze in Mexico Kills at Least 73
- » Weather in Bulgaria will Stay mostly Cloudy and in Some Places with Slight Rain and Snow
- » Another Day With Dangerously Dirty Air in Sofia and Several Other Cities in the Country
Dear Minister of Health,
I would like to know the investment allocations for the Bulgarian poor population at Queen Giovanna Hospital. Is the Ministry meeting EU referenced rules for sustainability for the poor population in the Public Health Sector?
Maybe we have one Scientist who can explain to me the statistics of Alcohol Consumption and Cigarette Smoking in Bulgaria in relation to Gastroenterological Treatment and costs for the Government over a five year period.
Surprise the NUMBER IS VERY HIGH!
Let us tax the smokers and buzzers to pay the bill.