British Jurors Side with Men in Drunken Women Rape Cases
The survey follows the recently proposed legislation in the United Kingdom, under which men who have sex with drunken women may be found guilty of rape.
The jurors, however, say that when a woman was intoxicated, it is reasonable for a man to take her silence as consent to sex.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 76: Grand National Uprising 3
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total