U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY PAUL O'NEILL, WITHOUT REFERRING BY NAME TO COL...
World | February 26, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00
U.S. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill, without referring by name to collapsed energy trader Enron Corp., warned chief executives on Monday that they may be held liable for accounting lapses at their firms.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia is stepping up Cyber Attacks against Ukraine's European allies
- » Day 400 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv admits that Russian Forces made Progress in Bakhmut
- » Elon Musk with a Letter to Humanity: Artificial intelligence can Defeat and Destroy us
- » Taiwan's President is visiting the US
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold