Bulgarian Movie Grabs Italy Award
The film combines the attractive aesthetics of a cinema with long traditions, a neat script and a tragedy that sounds topical even to the modern world. Although they are young the two starring actors show amazing artistic maturity and ability to switch from drama into comedy but going all the way through avangard theatre, the jury motivate their choice.
This is the 9th international festival from which "Stolen Eyes" sweeps off an award.
The movie was directed by Bulgaria's Radoslav Spasov and is based on a story that was co-written by eminent journalist Neri Terzieva.
The key female in the production - Bulgarian actress Vessela Kazakova - glowed over this year's Berlinale fest. She was appraised with the young talent award of the Studio Hamburg Shooting Stars.
The movie tells the touchy story of precipitous love between a Bulgarian woman and a Muslim soldier.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 76: Grand National Uprising 3
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total