Bulgarian Princess Kalina Pregnant with First Child
Kalina's baby will be Simeon's 11th grandchild.
The happy news was announced during the opening mass of the newly built church named after the Orthodox Christian Saint Ivan Rilski (the Miracle Worker).
The church is special for Kalina because it was built on the soil where she consented to marry famous explorer Kitin Munoz.
The church is erected in Tsarska Bistritza, which is 75 km to the south of Sofia.
Archbishop Giuseppe Leanza, the Apostolic Nuncio to Bulgaria attended the mass of the church.
Princess Kalina and Kitin wed four years ago in a simple yet traditional ceremony in a mountain resort in southwest Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death