Three Restrained over Bulgaria's Jail Orgy Scandal
The three were accused of allowing a homosexual orgy last summer, with some of the participants now saying they had been abused.
Footage made with a mobile phone by an inmate recently emerged on the Internet, sparkling the scandal.
Made by then prisoner Yanko Vatashki, the recording seemed to show a repellent celebration of his birthday.
It showed several inmates in humiliating sexual action, and one of the involved men later said he was forced into the orgy.
An investigation should reveal why warders did not interfere, and whether participants in the shocking action were actually forced into it.
It also remains unclear how had Vatashki managed to keep his own mobile phone during the imprisonment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia