$17 M INVESTED IN OMV BG
Business | April 18, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
OMV Austria intends to acquire a 15% share of the BG oil market. Since 1998, when OMV Ltd. was set up, the Austrian corporation has invested $17 M in the construction of 17 commercial complexes for sale of oil products and other goods. According to the company`s strategy for the next five years OMV will become one of the biggest foreign investors in BG with capital exceeding $70 M. Another 47 complexes will be opened in BG by end-2001. By Y 2005 the number is expected to reach 70.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » President Radev Participated in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council (UPDATED)
- » Dupnitsa Company Imports Seamstresses from Moldova
- » BSMEPA will Support the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!
- » Food Prices in Bulgaria Are Close to the Average for Europe
- » The E-commerce Turnover is about BGN 3 Billion Per Year