FORMER DEPUTY PM BAILED OUT AGAINST BGN 10 000
Politics | September 28, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Former Vice-PM Alexander Bozhkov was bailed out against 10,000 levs. At 2.30 p.m. Thursday Bozhkov appeared in the Supreme Cassation Prosecution together with his lawyer Georgy Atanassov, who`s an expert in privatization deals. Bozhkov tried to enter through the back entrance of the prosecution corridor to avoid the journalists. The door turned out to be locked. Who told you that I`m here to be interrogated, that was the only thing Bozhkov said at his entering.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian President Vetoes Part of Amendments to State Property Act
- » Bulgaria Tops EU Poverty Risk Ranking
- » Bulgaria to Repair T 72 Main Battle Tanks
- » Lilyana Pavlova is Guest Speaker at the China Investment Forum in Prague
- » The Regional Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia will Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)