FORMER DEPUTY PM BAILED OUT AGAINST BGN 10 000
Politics | September 28, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Former Vice-PM Alexander Bozhkov was bailed out against 10,000 levs. At 2.30 p.m. Thursday Bozhkov appeared in the Supreme Cassation Prosecution together with his lawyer Georgy Atanassov, who`s an expert in privatization deals. Bozhkov tried to enter through the back entrance of the prosecution corridor to avoid the journalists. The door turned out to be locked. Who told you that I`m here to be interrogated, that was the only thing Bozhkov said at his entering.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Theresa May: 'We risk Ending up with no Brexit at All'
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » 250,000 in London to Protest against Trump
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)