DOCUMENT MISTAKE MAY HINDER STOYANOV`S CANDIDATURE
Politics | September 27, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Central Electoral Commission announced at a press conference that it did not accept the documents of the Committee that supports the candidature of Petur Stoyanov and Nelly Kutskova. According to the commission, the signatures of the 177 members of the committee were in a separate file and thus the documents were `not united in one.` `The application does not comply with decision № 7 of the Central Electoral Commission from September 25,` the spokesman of the Electoral Commission Bisser Trayanov said. The Commission gave a three-day extension to the committee to make up for the mistake in the documents. Representatives of the Election Headquarters of Stoyanov and Kutskova commented that the decision of the Central Electoral Commission may hinder the candidature of the two for President and Vice President, respectively, Info radio reported.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » 250,000 in London to Protest against Trump
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)