DOCUMENT MISTAKE MAY HINDER STOYANOV`S CANDIDATURE
Politics | September 27, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Central Electoral Commission announced at a press conference that it did not accept the documents of the Committee that supports the candidature of Petur Stoyanov and Nelly Kutskova. According to the commission, the signatures of the 177 members of the committee were in a separate file and thus the documents were `not united in one.` `The application does not comply with decision № 7 of the Central Electoral Commission from September 25,` the spokesman of the Electoral Commission Bisser Trayanov said. The Commission gave a three-day extension to the committee to make up for the mistake in the documents. Representatives of the Election Headquarters of Stoyanov and Kutskova commented that the decision of the Central Electoral Commission may hinder the candidature of the two for President and Vice President, respectively, Info radio reported.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian President Vetoes Part of Amendments to State Property Act
- » Bulgaria Tops EU Poverty Risk Ranking
- » Bulgaria to Repair T 72 Main Battle Tanks
- » Lilyana Pavlova is Guest Speaker at the China Investment Forum in Prague
- » The Regional Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia will Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)