Bulgaria: 40 Illegal Migrants detained in Strandzha
Another group of migrants were detained in Strandzha region on their way to "Trakia" highway, Nova TV reported.
The group is about 40 people - men, women and minor children - who say they are from Afghanistan.
They claim that many other refugees want to go to Germany and France like them.
"We've been traveling for 9 days and we crossed the border with great difficulty," says Suleiman, for whom crossing the border illegally is his first time.
However, other men from the group entered Bulgaria on other occasions, but were turned back.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Man Opened Fire and Held Hostages in a Bulgarian Village - Later Surrendered to the Police
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life