This year Trips From and To Bulgaria are Increasing compared to July 2022
The trips of Bulgarians abroad in July were 820.5 thousand, which is 12.1% more than in July 2022, reports the National Statistical Institute.
The largest number of trips were made to: Turkey - 220.9 thousand, Greece - 216.4 thousand, Romania - 60.4 thousand, Germany - 54.4 thousand, Serbia - 46.6 thousand, Italy - 28.1 thousand, Austria - 23.0 thousand. , Spain - 21.7 thousand, France - 21.4 thousand, United Kingdom - 17.3 thousand.
The largest relative share of the total number of trips by Bulgarians abroad is made up of trips for the purpose of rest and excursion - 44.8%, followed by those with other purposes (visiting, studying, attending cultural and sports events) - 38.6%, and for business purposes - 16.6%.
In July 2023, the number of visits by foreign citizens to Bulgaria was 1.8 million, or 19.7% more compared to July 2022. Transit crossings through the country are 35.9% (658.3 thousand) of all visits by foreign citizens to Bulgaria.
The most visits to Bulgaria were made by the citizens of: Turkey - 266.4 thousand, Romania - 224.9 thousand, Ukraine - 214.6 thousand, Germany - 180.0 thousand, Poland - 96.6 thousand, Serbia - 75.6 thousand, Greece - 72.5 thousand, Czech Republic - 60.6 thousand, United Kingdom - 59.8 thousand, France - 41.5 thousand.
The share of visits with the purpose of rest and excursion prevails - 50.3%, followed by visits with other purposes - 43.9%, and with business purposes - 5.8%.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » Wizz Air reached 25 million Passengers in Bulgaria
- » Feces in the Sea: Up to 41 times above the norm is the Pollution on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Chinese Tourists are Returning to Bulgaria and 70 other countries
- » Great Britain is among the Most Popular Destinations for Bulgarians this Summer
- » The Bulgarian Passport is now 13th in the World