Ninova on the events in the Bulgarian Parliament: Genders against Fascists
"We witnessed one of the most shameful scenes in the recent history of the Bulgarian parliament", commented the leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP), Kornelia Ninova. According to her, the Speaker of the Parliament, Rosen Zhelyazkov, abdicated his leadership role by interrupting the session:
"Essentially, they called themselves and actually stood against each other 'genders' against 'fascists'. It has reached the extremism of a revival that they want to invade the National Assembly and talk about a coup and a counter-coup at a time when Bulgaria needs stability, the people need security. What you saw was a ruin, the bottom."
"I distance the BSP from this", Ninova pointed out. And again she insisted that the bills introduced by the left be considered.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: “Vazrazhdane” Supporters fought with Police and Attacked the Barricades in front of the Monument to the Soviet Army
- » Bulgaria stops importing Russian Crude Oil
- » UK: Five Bulgarians have been accused of Espionage in favor of Russia
- » Bulgaria expelled a senior Russian Cleric
- » Protest of "Vazrazhdane" Supporters: The Government is Working against the Interests of Bulgaria
- » Mariya Gabriel replaced Bulgaria’s President at a meeting with Zelensky and Von der Leyen