Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is entering the US Presidential Race
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, 44, is entering the presidential race. His wife Casey posted a video on Twitter that launched his campaign.
DeSantis has been considered Donald Trump's main rival for the Republican Party's presidential nomination. The former president calls his running mate "Ron DeSanctimonius".
The new candidate and the current head of state are at odds on a number of issues, including COVID vaccines, abortion and the rights of people with non-traditional sexual orientations. President Biden called DeSantis "Donald Trump reincarnated."
Florida's governor was re-elected to office in November with a commanding lead over the Democratic nominee.
America is worth the fight... Every. Single. Time. pic.twitter.com/lWNQ3DIXgp— Casey DeSantis (@CaseyDeSantis) May 23, 2023
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen
- » Day 465 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Ready to start its Counteroffensive says Zelensky
- » At least 280 Dead and over 900 Injured in a Crash between Two Trains in India
- » Tragedy in India: At least 50 Dead and hundreds Injured after Train Crash
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 464 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia faces a Dilemma whether to Protect its Border or the Occupied Territories