“Vazrazhdane” wants the Resignation of the Head of Bulgarian National Bank
The pro-Russian "Vazrazhdane" party demanded the resignation of the governor of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB), Dimitar Radev. According to them, he has started implementing the plan to introduce the euro.
The party reminded that signatures have been collected for a referendum to preserve the Bulgarian lev. "Vazrazhdane" demands that the BNB cease all talks with the European institutions until the referendum is held.
Yesterday, the bank announced that it has not suspended the technical work on the adoption of the euro. "It is being carried out on schedule and within the bank's budget for 2023", the press center of the Bulgarian National Bank said regarding political comments that the process of joining the Eurozone should be stopped.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: “Vazrazhdane” Supporters fought with Police and Attacked the Barricades in front of the Monument to the Soviet Army
- » Bulgaria stops importing Russian Crude Oil
- » UK: Five Bulgarians have been accused of Espionage in favor of Russia
- » Bulgaria expelled a senior Russian Cleric
- » Protest of "Vazrazhdane" Supporters: The Government is Working against the Interests of Bulgaria
- » Mariya Gabriel replaced Bulgaria’s President at a meeting with Zelensky and Von der Leyen