Bulgaria: A Young Driver Killed a Cyclist last night
A 45-year-old man from Shumen died in a traffic accident last night, the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs informed. The accident happened around 10:20 p.m. on the main road Ruse - Varna, in the section between Mutnitsa and Shumen, about half a kilometer before the roundabout.
The driver of a Seat car with Shumen registration was driving in the direction of Shumen. He caught up to a bike with a petrol engine. The driver hit the cyclist in the back tire. The 45-year-old cyclist died on the spot.
The alcohol and drug tests of the 18-year-old driver from Pliska were negative.
An inspection has been carried out, an autopsy will be carried out by a medical examiner.
Work on the initiated pre-trial proceedings continues. The reasons for the incident are being clarified.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Bulgarian National Radio
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway