Bulgaria: 27 Illegal Migrants were Detained in an Apartment in Sofia
27 illegal migrants from Syria and Morocco were detained in an apartment in Sofia. They were found in the capital district "Dianabad".
The operation was conducted by the Metropolitan Directorate of Internal Affairs and the "Migration" Directorate of the Ministry of the Interior.
20 of the illegal migrants were from Syria and the other 7 from Morocco.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in the case.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Massive Special Police Operation in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania
- » A Security Expert pointed out that Kamenov's Murder was Not Typical of the Bulgarian Crime World
- » Wanted by Interpol Bulgarian Krasimir Kamenov-Karo was Murdered in South Africa
- » Bulgaria: Illegal Migrants are detained near Vladaya after a Chase with the Police