“Bulgargaz” predicts 18% Cheaper Gas in May
Natural gas in Bulgaria is expected to drop in price by over 18% starting next month. This was said by the executive director of Bulgargaz, Denitsa Zlateva, during today's open meeting of the Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (EWRC).
"As of today, we expect the price in the month of May to be around BGN 79-80 per megawatt hour. For the month of June, as of today, because there is still a lot of time until the estimated price is submitted, we expect the price for the month of June to be around 3-4 percent below the price for the month of May. It is stable, but with a slight decrease," said Zlateva, quoted by the National Radio.
Bulgargaz will submit its final application for next month's prices on May 1, when it is expected that they will also be approved by the energy regulator.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is Ending the Derogation for Russian Oil?
- » Eurostat: Nearly a Quarter of Bulgarians Fail to Heat their Homes Sufficiently
- » Bulgaria is considering Giving Up Russian Oil: Fuel Prices - Unchanged?
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office is Investigating Collusion and Illegal Schemes around TurkStream
- » Bulgaria’s PM suggested that Slovenia join the Project for New Kozloduy NPP Reactors
- » For the Winter: Bulgaria filled 90% of its Gas Storage Facility in Chiren Ahead of Schedule