One Tourist Died after a Car ran into pedestrians in Tel Aviv
One tourist was killed and five were injured after a car plowed into pedestrians in Tel Aviv.
The police said that the attacker was "neutralized". Local media reported that he was an Israeli Arab. According to unconfirmed data, the dead tourist is a 30-year-old Italian. Italian and British citizens are among the victims.
The attack took place on the promenade in Tel Aviv. It is the second deadly attack in Israel in less than 24 hours.
Yesterday, two Israeli women were killed in the West Bank after their car was opened fire. Because of the attacks, the Israeli prime minister ordered the mobilization of reservist units of the border police.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 575 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Poland will no longer provide Weapons to Kyiv
- » Bashar Assad and his Wife arrived in China
- » Protests in Armenia after the Peace Agreement in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Derna: Maddened by Grief and Anger, Libyans Burned Down the Mayor's home
- » Ceasefire: Nagorno-Karabakh Forces Surrendered to the Azeris