Caretaker PM: Bulgaria meets the OECD Standards to a High Degree
"Our initial self-assessment showed that Bulgaria meets OECD standards to a high degree. With maximum internal mobilization, we have the ability to complete the accession process in about three years." This was commented by Caretaker Prime Minister Galab Donev at a joint press conference with OECD Secretary-General Matthias Korman.
"One of the most important advantages of the Organization is that it is an indisputable source of expertise and best practices in all spheres of economic, social and public development. For Bulgaria, the active dialogue with the OECD is an opportunity to find appropriate solutions to improve the effectiveness of public policies", added the Prime Minister.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » National Health Insurance Fund Leadership Resigns Amid Controversy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Ratified Acquisition of Stryker Combat Vehicles for Land Forces
- » US Report Reveals Terrorists Exploiting Bulgarian Networks for Trafficking
- » Bulgaria: Political Leaders Demand NHIF Heads' Resignation Over Election Controversy
- » Bulgaria Participates in NATO's Cyber Coalition 2023, Enhances Cyber Defence
- » Zelensky has Asked for More Weapons from Bulgaria