COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 139 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
The new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours are 139, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
1995 tests were done, which means that the proportion of positive results is about 7 percent.
Five patients with confirmed coronavirus infection have died.
To date, there are 326 people in hospitals with a diagnosis of COVID-19, of which 35 are in intensive care units. There are 45 new hospital admissions.
155 people were cured in the last 24 hours.
There are currently 2,362 active cases.
In the last 24 hours, 49 doses of vaccines against COVID-19 were administered, and a total of 4,610,701 doses since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/COVID-19 Unified Information Portal
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Health Minister to drop the Mandatory Isolation and Quarantine for People Sick with COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 100 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 84 New Cases in the Last 24 hours