Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
Bulgarian-Turkish business forum opens today in Burgas. The forum is organized by the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency.
Possibilities for financing under European programs, start-ups in Bulgaria and Turkey, logistical advantages of both countries, bilateral trade and economic relations and reasons for Turkish investors to choose Bulgaria will be discussed. Leading specialists from the sphere of information and communication technologies, innovations in agriculture and renewable energy sources also take part in the event. Co-organizer of the event is the Bulgarian-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BULTISAD).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low