Cloudy Weather in Bulgaria on the First Day of Spring
Today, the cloudiness over Bulgaria will be significant, rain will start around and after noon in the western half. It will blow weak, in the eastern areas to a moderate north-easterly wind. Maximum temperatures will be between 15°C and 20°C, lower in the eastern regions, around 17°C in Sofia.
It will be mostly cloudy in the mountains. After noon, rain will begin in the massifs of the western half of the country, above 1800 meters: snow. A moderate wind will blow from the east-northeast, along the ridge from the southeast. Maximum temperature at an altitude of 1200 meters will be about 9°C, at 2000 meters - about 2°C.
A slight cooling and rain showers are expected on Wednesday as well. On Thursday after noon, the clouds will break and a new warming will begin, which will continue on Friday. On Saturday, the cloudiness will increase again and it will rain in places, mainly in southern Bulgaria.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for significant Thunderstorms and Hail Conditions in 5 areas
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Fog, Sun, Rain and Thunder today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warmer with possibility of Rain Showers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Afternoon Rain Showers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunder, Hail is also Possible
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Weekend with Light Rains