COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 79 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
79 are the new cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
Three people died.
3.6% is the share of positive results from the 2211 tests performed.
To date, 259 people are in hospitals, 29 of them in intensive care units. There are 27 new hospital admissions.
240 people were cured in the last 24 hours. 107 new doses of coronavirus vaccines have been administered.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 200 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 31 New Cases in the Last 24 hours